XCELI Xi’an recognises the importance of providing opportunities for career progression to its staff. Our schools have positions for Senior Teachers, Assistant Director of Studies and Director of Studies. We strongly favour promoting from within the Xi’an franchise and all offer employees the opportunity to apply for higher positions as they arise. At the current time all of these positions are occupied by people who started with XCELI Xi’an as a teacher.
We offer a recognised teaching qualifications and encourage teachers wishing to progress to become involved with these.
In addition, as a global company ELI Xian has many opportunities for progression in various fields, for example, materials development, regional academic management, project management.
Salaries & benefits
XELI Xi’an offers an excellent package value of 10000-14000 RMB. We recognise qualifications and experience and have a salary scale based upon this. Our salary range is from 8000 – 10500RMB per month. All figures quoted are NET.
In addition to the monthly salary we offer a range of other benefits.
- Flight allowance of 9000RMB per year.
- Airport pickup and welcome dinner upon arrival.
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- 22 days paid holiday per 12 month contract
- Modern, well located, fully furnished accommodation provided。
- Administrative assistants available at each center to help teachers with day to day necessities, important purchases..Etc
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Various extra curriculum activities and social activities.
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xi’an and Internexus San Diego.
- All legal documents arranged and paid for
- Free Chinese lessons
How to apply
If you’re a native English speaker or have a native command of English in all areas please apply by email and attach a copy of your CV/ resume and passport information page.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are conducted over Skype or telephone and typically take around 45 minutes with a decision given within 48 hours after any interview.
- Candidates should be native speakers or have a native command of English in all areas and must have a recognised teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certification.
- We strongly prefer CELTA or TESOL Training International Certification or equivalent qualified teachers. However, we will consider applicants with online qualifications of at least 100hours.
- A University Degree is preferred but not essential.
- EFL classroom experience is also desirable, but not essential. In some cases, extensive relevant TEFL experience can be considered in lieu of formal TEFL qualifications. Above all else, candidates should be enthusiastic, committed, positive and sociable.
Here are some of the current job openings we have both in XELI Xian, Internexus San Diego, ESLBoards.com, and TESOL Training International: